Manager - Technical Support
Key responsibility is to lead the Level 2 support for SE.com (Global and Country Websites), APC.com, ascopower.com and greenstruxure.com. It involves working with the global team and partners for integration and solution delivery.
- Overall 8-10 Years of Support (L1&L2) experience on Front end (Websites)
- In-depth knowledge of the architecture of current/previous projects.
- Strong domain knowledge of Web technology and Internet Domain.
- Experience with L2 support process and monitoring.
- Experience in Analyzing, investigating, and identifying the root cause of complex customer issues, and communicate findings to the relevant group for resolution.
- Experience in collaborating with the L3 team on code delivery.
- Creating monthly support performance report and leading retrospectives with solution owner.
- Experiencing in handling monitoring alerts and critical incident management process.
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams to meet SLAs and web satisfaction score.
- Experience in working with the Global team/Multi-Cultural Environment.
- Experience in support of Global and Countries websites hosted on Enterprise Content Management System.
- Experience in troubleshooting on Linux servers.
- Experience in the Chrome Developer console and Dynatrace.
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud.
- Customer First Mindset to provide best-in class customer experience.
- Possess analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive and leadership skill to manage critical issues.
- Identify process improvement opportunities.
Graduate/Post Graduate in Computer Science or Information Technology or Electronics