Sr Logistics & Customs Analyst
Sr Logistics & Customs Analyst Reynosa plants
Location: Reynosa, Tamaulipas
At Schneider Electric, we look for people driven by a desire to contribute, be challenged and grow. Our people make Schneider Electric a special company and are a key competitive advantage. We are seeking a Logistics & Customs Analyst – Reynosa Plants, part of our Schneider Electric Mexico Maquiladoras Portfolio.
This role is primarily accountable for establishing and driving functional expertise and leadership in transportation and logistics flow. This role is accountable for implementing compliance policies and designing new processes to support the policies.
We offer an exciting and challenging environment that encourage independent thinking and for candidates that focus on detailed execution and can practice their leadership skills. We adhere to the high standards of our scope values.
- Audit activities of the NAM Operations team to ensure adherence to Compliance Processes & Policy (Self Audit separate from Tax and Compliance Audit)
- Manage regional security programs, i.e. AEO, CTPAT and ensure continued certifications
- Responsible for the implementation of agreed Global improvements and enhancements in support of Logistics Network and Design.
- Alignment with all supply chain departments to communicate and collaborate on Global Logistics groups English capabilities (written and spoken) and willingness to take initiative to work with various groups to resolve daily and unique issues related to order and shipment processing
- Direct to Schneider Office, drop ship to customer, ship to SE Dist Center
- Chamber Certified Docs control and Record Keeping
- In charge of the day to day operations of the transport department by being the first point of contact for Purchasing , CS , Imp & export department
- Annex 24,overall back up and oversees activities, to Import export team members of both Reynosa plants when is needed.
This job might be for you if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in International Trade,Business, economics, or Finance.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ work experience within Logistics and Transportation fields.
- Experience in problem solving, presentation and collaborative team building with non-direct reports required
- Minimum of 3 years of strong experience in Customs processes for manufacturing operations and IMMEX programs
- English capabilities (Writing and speaking) and willigness to take initiative to work with various groups to resolve daily and unique issues related to annex 24 , order and shipping processing.
- Advance Annex 24 (InTrade, Integration point,CAM) and SAP knowledge is a plus.
- Strong commitment with the organization and team
- Analytical thinking
- Business understanding
- Good managing up skills and dealing skills with suppliers and business partners