Purpose of Position:
To work in BI projects involving Data warehousing, ETL development(Informatica PowerCenter
10 and above ), Data modelling, RPD design, Reports/dashboard development and to work in
global teams and support global cross-functional environment partnering with internal
customers to help, support and enhance business systems.
Roles & Responsibility:
* Strong experience in design, development and testing of Informatica based applications
* Transformations like Lookup, sorter, Expression, router , update strategy , filter.
* Experience in Extraction, Transformation, Loading (ETL) data from various sources into Data
Warehouses and Data Marts using Informatica Power Center (Designer, Workflow Manager,
* Hands on experience in tuning mappings, identifying, and resolving performance bottlenecks
in various levels like sources, targets, mappings, and sessions.
* Expert in using mapping Parameters, Mapping Variables, testing and fixing the issues in
* Understand complex transformations such as mapplet, worklet, normalizer and custom
* Experience in Extract/Load/Transform (ETL)workflows (Informatica PowerCenter)
Knowledge on Informatica Cloud services is an advantage.
* Should have Strong knowledge of Oracle database, PL/SQL development, UNIX scripting.
* Strong knowledge on generic database procedures using PL/SQL Libraries to handle data
manipulation and computations of business logic
* Scheduling Execution of PL/SQL Procedures in the database & created Materialized views to
calculate aggregated data.
* Should have worked extensively in OBIEE RPD development, Informatica implementations,
OAC Data visualizations, Data Modelling, security design etc
* Datawarehouse Implementation using Informatica cloud
* Fusion HCM functional knowledge & Data model awareness preferred
* Ability to gather requirements and convert business requirements to technical requirements
* Providing effort estimations to complex BI projects
//* Design, develop and implement enhancements and customizations to the BI Application
* Establish a deep understanding of the company data model and reporting needs
* Create technical designs from business requirements and engineer and develop technical
solutions based on those designs.
* Expert in debugging, optimizing, and Performance Tuning of OAC visualizations, Oracle BI
Repository & Dashboards / Reports