Business Development - Strategy Lead
Great People make Schneider Electric a great company.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
The Role: Business Development - Strategy Lead
We are looking for an experienced Strategy Lead to provide support to Japan Marketing & BD Director to adapt, develop and execute the execution of the country’s commercial strategy in alignment Country President, Business Units and Global Function strategy.
What will you do?
- Formulate and suggest the Strategy and Marketing development within the country.
- Lead the Business Intelligence execution in the country.
- Lead the Strategic Account Initiatives providing support for Account Manager with market analysis and target setting.
- Lead the Pricing and Commercial Policy Strategic planning and implementation.
- Providing the management with complete assistance on shaping medium and long- term direction and resource allocation through collaboration with other functions.
- Provide support in developing the Country’s Sales and Marketing Excellence.
Who would be successful?
- University degree from Business and/or Engineering School
- At least 5 years of years relevant work experience in technology-enabled consultative solution-selling or business development roles focused on transformation in large enterprises.
- Program Management experience: defining, developing, implementing, executing and managing
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) skills in English and Japanese. Experience communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple teams.
- Excellent business and financial acumen skills including business case construction and deal negotiation.
- Proven ability to articulate value proposition
- Understand Schneider Electric’s products and competitors would be advantageous
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results. Ability to effectively lead and work with a variety of organizations, management levels, cultures, and personalities.
- Drive for Results – strong will to compete and win and achieve in business environment.
- Possess the potential to step-up as Team Lead as required in a matrixed organization
What’s in it for me?
- Family care leave
- Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and dependents
- Worldwide Employee Stock Ownership
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
- €25.7bn global revenue
- 137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
- 45% of revenue from IoT
- 5% of revenue devoted for R&D
Video Link: https://youtu.be/J0cFSdFpI24
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.