Business Finance Intern
What will you do?
You will support:
- Business Finance Competency Centre team in daily duties such as monthly closing processes, reporting Monthly and Quarterly results, analyzing the figures, data input, maintenance, contribution in development of reports in Business Intelligence tool
- Business Finance Analysts in analyzing reported data
- Team by performing ad hoc analysis and provide more granular data
- Business review preparations
- Ensuring master data maintenance
- Digitalization and transformation processes
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Being a student of Finance/Accounting/Economics etc.
- IT skills: advanced knowledge of Excel, MS Office
- Availability – min. 30 hours per week
- Advanced English
- Good communication, collaboration skills and team orientation
- Attention to details and ability to identify issues or inconsistencies
- Good problem solving, ability to prioritize tasks, demonstrated ability to achieve objectives and focus on details
- Strong can-do mentality
Nice to have
- SAP/Oracle & BI tools knowledge
- Interest in automation and sustainability
What's in it for me?
- PAID INTERNSHIP with paid time off (1 fully paid day of well-being break / month & 1 fully paid day for volunteering / year),
- FLEXIBILITY - flexible working time - possibility to combine an internship with studies and adjustable internship duration from 6 to 24 months
- HYBRID WORK MODEL – part from office, part from home,
- ONBOARDING TRANINGS to help you find your way in our company,
- DEVELOPMENT - opportunity to gain valuable professional experience with support of dedicated Supervisor and Buddy,
- LEARNING SUBSIDY - possibility to requests for (studies, training, language) for interns with > 6 months seniority,
- ACCESS TO A TRAINING PLATFORM - training tailored to your needs and career goals,
- DIVERSE TEAM - working in a diverse and supportive team of professionals and ability to speak foreign languages,
- RECOGNITION - points, which can be exchanged for a variety of products and services,
- additional leave in relation to the birth of a child or adoption, bereavement, care of a family member (additional leave beyond the termination of the Labour Code)
- PAID WELL-BEING BREAK - 1 fully paid day per month,
- Opportunity to participate in CSR or SUSTAINABILITY PROJECTS - 1 fully paid day for volunteering per year,
- Points in Benefit Cafeteria and access to MULTISPORT CARD,
- VARIOUS PROJECTS - opportunity to lead and participate in (e.g. ambassador programme, digital projects),
- EMPLOYEE REFFERAL PROGRAMME – have a say in who you work with and receive an attractive financial bonus (you can also refer for an intern position and get referral bonus!),
- NO FORMAL DRESS CODE - we welcome people as they are and see diversity as a value to the company.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.