Business Finance Analyst
Great People make Schneider Electric a great company.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Business Finance Analyst - Business Unit located in our office in Warsaw, Poland to support business leaders in deploying our innovation strategy by driving R&D Cash Out performance analysis & forecasting and actively participating in the transformation initiatives. The role is located in Business Finance Competency Centre.
What you will do:
- Ensure integrity and reliability of monthly costs including intercompany recharges, payroll costs, travel, marketing costs, others.
- Follow up of R&D projects cost to ensure overall consistency and quality including headcount, labor cost and expenses tracking
- Implement and maintain relevant allocation keys by divisions and line of business
- Maintain close communication with Accounting and other process participants to ensure proper monthly cost reporting
- Prepare statutory reporting package
- Analyze and adequately comment cost evolution vs forecast and previous periods by project, function, nature
- Prepare and present Managerial reports of monthly performance to business leaders and top business executives
- Be point of contact to address questions regarding monthly performance and efficiencies
- Work closely with business leaders, project managers, FBPs, HRBPs, FP&A teams in preparing quarterly forecasts by obtaining R&D project cost, calculating Non-R&D cost (payroll / HC assumptions, purchases, depreciation, facility costs), consolidating data, preparing and communicating synthesis to finance and business stakeholders including top business executives
- Prepare and present cost variance analysis vs previous year, targets, previous forecasts (inflation, productivity, volume & price impact, etc.)
- Manage set up of cost centers, profit centers, WBS, internal orders
- Ensure data consistency between different systems, including ERP, Ecube, Spot (PPM)
- Work with Tableau reports
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience as analyst or as controller in a business environment, cost controlling would be an asset
- Bachelor's or master’s degree (finance, accounting, statistics, mathematics or equivalent).
- Excellent communication and presentations skills
- Strong Analytical mindset and Curiosity
- Good collaboration and ability to interact with business leaders at various organization levels.
- Ability to work with personal accountability and ownership
- Ability to organize, summarize and articulate complex financial information for decision making.
- Attention to details and ability to identify issues or inconsistencies.
- Strong can-do mentality and drive to accomplish tasks in an environment with multiple stakeholders and BI tools
- Good English command.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, SAP/Oracle & BI tools knowledge, MS Office.
- Passion for continuous improvements & change management.
If you would like to have…
- Exciting job in an international company, which is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation, with significant market share
- Opportunity for intense development, high business exposure and participation in international projects
- Induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training in-class and e-learning offer tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits
- Referral Programm for employees
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.