Business Operations Assistant - 12 months contract
This position is accountable for providing continuous support to Quality, Order Management and Finance department. Business Operations Intern will follow directions from departmental leaders to ensure accuracy and integrity of data for accurate reporting, updates and transactions. The ideal candidate must possess a keen attention to details, accurate data entry skills, outstanding interpersonal skills and be committed to Customer satisfaction.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Use of Quality Management System: reports, follow ups… (Qt-9 Administration)
- Internal and External audits preparations and follow ups
- Documents/Procedures reviews
- Various quality reports
- Vouchering Inter- Group and Inter-Plants and purchase orders (Schneider Electric US & Canada)
- Balancing systems (SMS to COSBI)
- Costing Engineered to Order (ETO) and non-standard parts. Ecofit Canada & Power Measurement Canada (PMC)
- Material transfers from projects
- Order Management
- Placing orders on internal suppliers and follow up/expediting/tracking
- Job Cost Preparation for ETO
- Prepare Production Shop Packages
- Help with Materials Management/On hand Inventories
- Other duties as assigned
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
- Post secondary education
- Strong computer skills (Word, Access, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills with ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced,
dynamic work environment
- Ability to think "outside the box" to create and explore new opportunities.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Possess good interpersonal skills, communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-starter with ability to learn quickly
- AMAPS and Q2C experience would be an asset
SAFETY HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENTAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Attend 100% of mandatory safety training arranged by Health & Safety & Environmental (HS&E) Department
- Attend 100% monthly department meetings
- Maintain in good condition and wear prescribed Personal Protective Equipment
- Report all hazards, incidents and accidents immediately to your supervisor / manager
- Comply with all Provincial HS&E legislation and regulations and Company policies and procedures
- Maintain good housekeeping habits
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.