Deputy Manager - Quality
Job Description for Quality Engineer
Qualifications: BE Mechanical / Production Engineer from reputed institute
Experience: 3- 4 year experience in Quality function
Place of Job: Mumbai (Bhiwandi – Thane)
Job requires extensive travelling to vendors / customer locations (12 – 18 days in a month)
- Knowledge of 7QC tools, SPC, MSA, 8D
- Basic knowledge of Quality Management system (ISO9001).
- Good knowledge of metrological instruments (Dig. Calipers, Micrometers, Dial gauge, VMM, Profile projectors, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of PPAP.
- Basic / advance knowledge of Sheet metal operation (stamping and Fabrication).
- Basic / advance knowledge of plastic molding (Thermoplastic).
- Basic of auditing (process, product and supplier)
- Expertise in Microsoft office.
- Languages: English, Hindi (Marathi additionally preferred).
- Good Digital acumen.
- Designing, implementing and monitoring of the Quality management system to ensure sustainable product / component end to end quality.
- Understand technical drawings or Product quality specification and create product quality plan.
- Work with Project team and supplier in developing the quality plan to ensure sustainable quality requirements.
- Visit to supplier for new developments, design change qualification and verification for various products from B/L or Contact manufacturing product in VF
- Visit to supplier for conducting the inspection of Parts for export business.
- Good capability and knowledge to understand the issues online and resolve with support from supplier team.
- Define, monitor and improve Quality KPIs at supplier (PPM improvement, NQC reduction etc.)
- Support customer through mail, virtually or through visit to customer site to resolve any query or customer complaints.
- Review all the customer complaints and working out CAPA (incl. 8D as deemed needed).
- Review all major supplier manufacturing issues and demand CAPA (incl 8D as deemed needed).
- Quality governance with B/L or Contact manufacturing supplier. E.g. SPC monitoring, Supplier audit observation and timely closure of observations, On time Product surveillance test with support from SE/Supplier Lab, drive process robustness projects
- Performing field return analysis with support of supplier team and or SE design team.
BE / BTech - Mechanical / Production from reputed college / University