Finance Business Partner Intern
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
We are looking for a 6 months intern to join us for the period of January to June 2022.
You will join the GSC EAJ Finance Organization supporting EAJ Logistics, EAJP Virtual Factory, EAJ Supply Chain Field Services and Inventory Governance as a trusted Finance Business Partner.
What will you do?
- Be a trusted Finance Business Partner thru strong engagement, financial expertise and business acumen. Advising on topics related to the financial performance and control.
- Support the strategic investment decision making and implementation. Driving the financial performance to deliver the financial targets/commitment.
- Monitor the financial reporting and performance measurement, construct quarterly rolling forecast and analyse variances, to ensure accuracy, timeliness and effectiveness of financial information.
- To put in place and ensure a sound finance control process is in place comply to the Group Internal Control Guidance to mitigate business/financial risks.
- Cross functional collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Any other assigned activities by the FBP – Logistics & Planning, EAJP
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business Finance / Accountancy or similar
- Good working knowledge of MS Office Applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Good communicator
What's in it for me?
- Competitive internship allowance
- Fliexible work arrangement - flexi-hours, office hoteling
- Medical coverage
- Blue Sky Friday
- Onsite gym
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.