Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Flow Controller in our Columbia, MO location. We are seeking a diverse candidate who interested in working in a manufacturing setting in a Materials/Buyer Analyst role.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- This position will play a key role in our yearly physical inventory process as well as inventory positioning and determination of daily production requirements for each product family.
- The individual will work with Manufacturing Engineering and Manufacturing to provide value-added lean solutions for material flow and material providing and handling.
- You will partner and keep a relationship with Suppliers to track and expedite orders and invoices.
- Define and manage the level of the parameters of supply and stock management of RM/Components according to the MPS to supply customer requirements while reducing the unhealthy stock.
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if:
- BS degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration with Supply Chain, or Engineering
- 3-5 years experience in Supply Chain Management in a manufacturing setting
- Proficient with using computers and familiar with applications (Q2C, access, excel)
- Effective communication, facilitation, and strong negotiation skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are required
- Ability to plan and organize effectively and has strong decision-making skills
- Experience with conflict management and resolution
- Must be detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k)+ match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.