HR Administration Specialist with Spanish
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for HR Administration Specialist with Spanish in HRS Warsaw to support our HRBPs in Spain in their daily activities and advice employees and managers located in Spain in HR related matters.
We are not only a Delivery Center, we are also a Center of Expertise and a Lab. We innovate tomorrow’s best practices to make life easier for our employees. We enable our Company’s transformation. We are a Vibrant Workplace. As part of our HR Services team you will act as an HR guide for our employees. You will have the opportunity to navigate them through the world of HR topics and design smart and elegant solutions for them. Join the team of self-driven enthusiasts with passion for HR and can-do attitude!
What you will do:
- Take care of the employee’s lifecycle (onboarding, employment changes and offboarding) based in our Spanish Legal Entities
- Drive the processes transformations in line with the digital roadmap and the new HR Tools to be deployed
- Look for process simplification & standardization in line with the HR Performance System & CI methodology.
- Use regional & local HRIS expertise to enhance our tools, processes, etc.
- Track, maintain and ensure quality of data in the HR systems that would allow us to provide added value data to our stakeholders via HR metrics
- Help our managers, HR Business Partners and other HR partners in Northern Europe in variety of HR employee lifecycle related topics
- Be a reliable point of contact for HR queries, providing expertise & support, especially with regards to HR Information Systems
- Being able to identify system issues and carry out root cause analysis needed for technical support resolution.
- Support the HR agenda & campaigns ensuring data quality, trainings to managers and employees, issue management, etc.
If you have…
- Advanced knowledge of Spanish and English. Additional languages would be an asset
- Interest, knowledge, education and/or experience in HR would be your advantage
- Knowledge in MS Office package (Excel, Access, Powerpoint, Skype, MS teams, etc.)
- Customer orientation and ability to work with different partners and departments
- Pro-active attitude and innovation spirit
…and would like to have…
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions (e.g. CSR, charity, Employer Branding, Well-Being)
- Work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals. Do you want to get to know us better? Follow us on Facebook!
- Buddy, mentor & induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary)
- No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
- Hybrid work model
- Opportunity to develop based on clear career paths, to grow through experience and exposure
- Operating according to LEAN methodology
- Possibility to use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-region teams
… Share your CV with us.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.