Internal Communications Intern
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
We are looking for a 6 months intern to join us for the period of January to June 2022.
As a regional Internal Communications intern for the fast-growing East Asia & Japan geography, you will be part of the Global Marketing business function and collaborate with our professional IC contributor team across East Asia and Japan for all stages of IC campaigns and programs. You will be empowered with vast amounts of learning opportunities from our structured and thoughtfully planned out Internship Program and benefit from its meaningful guidance, with you in mind. Your insightful contributions will help develop, expand and maintain our employee communication tactics, content and channels. This empowering internship will help you acquire much sought-after real-world communication skills and provide you with knowledge of various IC and marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will be exposed to the exciting world of marketing and gain specific experience in communication and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
What will you do?
- Collaborate closely with regional IC team in East Asia & Japan (EAJ).
- Be empowered to take charge of internal content curation such as creating internal social media posts, writing articles and e-newsletters for SG & EAJ, developing content for live TV screens and creating infographics and corporate videos for internal broadcast.
- Manage the internal networking platforms and create content for its local and regional audience.
- Engage in planning & executing comms plan for notable product launches, projects, and key internal campaigns.
- Be empowered to edit the employee intranet website and employee email database.
- Plot and analyze quantitative and qualitative comms metrics and oversee the tracking of multiple key platforms to meet established KPIs.
- Provide support on administrative tasks including meeting arrangement, agenda, presentation preparations and other ad-hoc tasks.
- Present topics which are relevant to the department to various stakeholder audiences as needed
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Mass Communications or Communications Studies, Marketing or equivalent
- Self-driven / motivated individual
- Passionate and desire to learn
- Agile and ability to adapt quickly
- Basic graphic design and video editing skills would be a bonus
- Proficient in outlook, word, excel & powerpoint
- Strong analytical abilities with business acumen
- Enthusiastic about content marketing & corporate communications
- Excellent written and communication skills in English
- Team player who is open-minded, high level of energy, enthusiastic and with a passion for self-development
- Creative, innovative, data driven and a resourceful problem solver
What's in it for me?
- Competitive internship allowance
- Fliexible work arrangement - flexi-hours, office hoteling
- Medical coverage
- Blue Sky Friday
- Onsite gym
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.