International Sustainability Sales Manager, Energy and Sustainability Services
In 2021, Corporate Knights declared that Schneider Electric as the world’s most sustainably company. Our Energy and Sustainability Services Division at Schneider Electric is at the forefront in leading & supporting global organisations on their decarbonisation journey. We continue to be the largest and fastest growing energy and sustainability business in the world providing strategic climate consulting solutions (services & software) to global customers.
We are looking for ambitious, hungry and passionate individuals that can help to transform our industry and lead our customers to a world of new opportunity.
As an International Sales Manager within the Energy and Sustainability Services division you will be a part of our International Sales Team which is not only the leading sales organization within our global market place but also one of the fastest growing, innovative and dynamic teams within the Schneider Electric Group. In this position you will be selling to both large and multinational organizations headquartered in EMEA.
In this role you will be responsible for the UK&I region and you can be based anywhere in UK. In this position you will have the possibility to work from home.
Life Is On – are you too?
- Strong focus on business development to generate business leads and develop opportunities within the UK&I region. The focus is on multinational organization who are headquartered in the UK&I zone.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of customer needs and our global climate consulting solutions. Based on this understanding, you will recognize and articulate appropriate approaches to address gaps and enhance and communicate strengths in a way that meets customer needs and differentiate us from the competition.
- Become a key contributor to support our clients to understand and address the needs of the EMEA market.
- Collaborate with multiple sales teams and multi-national marketing teams in order to execute and orchestrate customer solutions.
Be prepared to undertake national
- We are looking for an ambitious and driven candidate with a proven sales track record in consultancy, developing new opportunities and delivering new business.
- Previous experiences in consultative selling with subject matter expertise in some of the following areas; sustainability & climate consulting, renewable energy, ESG, circularity, compliance
- Strong proven track record of being developing accounts to grow and expand business opportunities.