Manufacturing Quality Assurance Engineer
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Lead problem solving for customer complaints applying 8D, Kaizen, Six Sigma all driving to understand root cause.
- Lead implementation for corrective and preventive actions, always focusing on continuous improvement for quality and customer satisfaction.
- Promote and develop quality and customer satisfaction culture using Phoenix program as core tool.
- Interface with external customer regarding product concerns, responsible for investigations, customer follow-up, and ultimate customer satisfaction.
- Drive continuous improvement for non conforming parts, follow up with suppliers and engineering.
- Develop and implement quality documentation such as PFMEA, control plan, FAIR.
Lead continuous process improvement impacting non quality costs and customer returns.
Apply quality system based on ISO 9001, 14001, 45001, 50001 standards and participate in internal audits.
This job might be for you if:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial, Electrical, Electronic)
- Work experience in Quality
- ISO 9001, 14001, 45001, 50001 knowledge
- Auditing and assessing techniques
- Quality improvement tools, techniques, and models
- Statistical quality techniques and analysis
- Engineering drawing interpretation
- Project management skills
- Excellent skills in leadership, communication both verbal and written, and attention to detail
- Advanced English Level is required
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.