Manufacturing Supervisor- D Shift
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Schneider Electric has an outstanding opportunity for a motivated individual to assume the role of Manufacturing Supervisor on D shift in our Fabrication and Molding department at our Lincoln, NE Plant.
- Responsible for safety, on-time service, quality, productivity, operator training and flexibility in the manufacture of miniature circuit breakers for a variety of customers.
- The assembly operation follows the Schneider Production System (SPS) guidelines through the use of SIM boards and other processes.
- Must be able to motivate the team as well as collaborate on new ideas and activities to eliminate barriers and exceed goals.
We know skills and competencies show up in and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree. Degree in the field of Engineering, Business, Supply Chain or related field is preferred.
- Previous supervisory experience
- Ability to lead, effectively communicate and problem solve
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and systems
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing/Six Sigma concepts
- Flexible to respond to shifting priorities and ability to effectively prioritize daily tasks
- Positive, enthusiastic, team player and champion of the business and customers
Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers.
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against disability.