Marketing Communication Manager/ Assistant Marketing Communication Manager
The Marketing Communication Manager/ Assistant Marketing Communication Manager plays a strategic role in promoting the company's brand, thought leadership and achievements and supporting Hong Kong business growth through proactive public relations and external communications, covering but not limited to thought leadership, PR, events, and other assigned projects.
- Formulate purpose-led brand campaign to deliver Brand to Order KPI
- Act as a brand guardian to maintain brand integrity across all company integrated marketing communications initiatives to drive brand awareness and deliver on business goals
- Develop and implement comprehensive PR strategies, oversee and lead the team on PR and external communications programs to build thought leadership
- Proactively seek brand exposure opportunities to increase brand visibility and reinforce brand positioning through speaking occasions
- Serve as strategic business partner (BP) of Secure Power and Service business to deliver year-round marketing programs to support the segment’s business growth
- Support internal communications and customer story programs
- Degree in Communications, Marketing, Economics, or business-related disciplines, with Master’s degree is an advantage
- Minimum 7 - 10 years of working experience in marketing communications, with a deep understanding of all aspects of communications
- Proven track record of PR, communications and event management, knowledge in digital marketing is an advantage
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining strong internal and external relationships, ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ideally with people management and coaching experience
- Exposure to a multi-national and cross-functional work environment
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills in English, fluent in Chinese and Mandarin is preferred
What can we offer:
- Double pay
- Medical and dental benefits
- Birthday leave
- On-the-job Training
- Positive & supportive working environment
We offer attractive remuneration package to the successful candidates. This role is on a 1-year fixed-term basis with contract-end gratuity, with the possibility of renewal subject to funding availability and satisfactory performance. Interested parties please apply with your full resume and expected salary.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
Applications will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only. The Company will retain the applications for a maximum period of six months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group.