OEM Business Development Specialist
Schneider Electric has an opportunity for an OEM Business Development Specialist in our Salt Lake City or Phoenix location.
- Sets goals and objectives, develops/enacts sales/business strategies, establishes call plans and strategies, develops account profiles and executes sales plans. This frequently is in coordination with channel and/or other Schneider sales assets.
- Applies market and account skills necessary for dealing with target customer audiences.
- Overall account management duties of assigned customer list
- Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction through increased availability/access, timely communication, assisting with orders, and following up on accounts. This also includes having an in-depth knowledge of customer's organization, a mutually trusting relationship and an account dedication.
- Responsible for a superior working knowledge in machine & discrete automation in addition to electrical systems & controls.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
This position is accountable for the promotion and sale of Schneider Electric's products/solutions/services to OEM accounts under the direction of the Region OEM Sales Manager. Develops new sales opportunities as well as addresses and services the needs of established accounts. Utilizes excellent offering, application, competitor, and customer knowledge to develop and present winning value propositions for Schneider solutions. Responsible for developing account penetration strategies to profitably grow the business.
- Documented success selling machine control and automation in the OEM market space
- Strategic selling is second nature. Has ability to uncover decision makers, penetrate C-level, and determine/address personal motivations.
- Ability to conceptualize both technical and commercial strategies.
- Consultative sales person not a "presenter" or order taker
- Has general working knowledge (sales level) of PLC's, AC Drives, HMI, motion control, motor control, general controls, and circuit protection.
You are a true team player who:
- Emphasizes success within your team and accept responsibility when you make mistakes
- Acknowledges what is real and shows appreciation for others
- Demonstrates self-motivation and always looking for the next step and desire change and challenged from the daily routine
- Shows good judgement, self & interpersonal awareness, and understands your own strengths and weaknesses
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k)+ match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/C7sogZ_oQYg
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.