Systems Sales Representative
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
What do you get to do in this position?
You get to be part of a sales team within the organization responsible for developing relationships, identifying opportunities and selling projects. This position is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing Schneider Electric customers to identify the scope of work, estimate and sell system adds/modifications so as to meet or exceed his/her booking and booked gross margin budgets.
Primary Duties And Responsibilities
- Develop new business opportunities
- Prospect and identify potential sales opportunities
- Develop and implement sales strategies and tactics for individual sales opportunities
- Prepare sales quotations and proposals
- Participate in yearly sales planning
- Generate and implement sales presentations
- Process and analyze feasibility assessments and/or all bid/contract documents
- Working cooperatively within a team environment
Qualifications - External
This job might be for you if:
The perfect candidate will have a background with BAS, Access Controls and CCTV systems and will have a familiarity with the construction market in the Boston Metro area. The sales executive will have knowledge of purchasing processes and influencers within the purchasing process. The sales executive will build relationships within the General Contractor, End-user, MEP consultant and Mechanical contractor community to drive branch preference.
- Four (4) year college degree required or equivalent work experience.
- Skills & Abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to, Word, Excel and
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong presentation skills
- Knowledge of BAS, Access Control and CCTV systems
- Schneider Electric product knowledge a plus, but not required.
This job might be for you if:
· Four (4) year college degree required or equivalent work experience.
· Some sales experience but not required
· Some experience with BAS, Access Controls and CCTV Systems or college degree in related field
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· SE product knowledge a plus, but not required.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.