Schneider Electric is looking for an experienced cloud engineer to work with their engineering team to develop, implement, optimize, and maintain cloud-based IOT solutions. You will be responsible for deploying and debugging cloud stacks, educating teams on new cloud initiatives, and ensuring the security of the cloud infrastructure.
Cloud Engineer Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with engineering and development teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions.
- Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud technologies and initiatives.
- Designing, developing, and deploying modular cloud-based systems.
- Developing and maintaining cloud solutions in accordance with best practices.
- Ensuring efficient functioning of data storage and processing functions in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security.
- Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
- Degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- At least 3 years of experience in Enterprise Software Development.
- Experience with CI/CD systems.
- Experience with Git-Hub and Git-Hub Actions and Workflows .
- Experience working in one of cloud platform AWS , Azure ( Preferred ) or GCP
- Experience working with one of the programming Language Python , Go ( Preferred) or Java.
- Experience with Microservice Architecture and good understanding of Knowledge of RESTful API services.
- Experience working with Kubernetes and Container Technologies such as Docker.
- Good Troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Experience Working in Agile and Scrum methodologies.
Having one or more of the following is a plus:
- Knowledge of tools like Ansible, Puppet and Terraform
- Experience with bash or shell scripting
- Knowledge of MongoDB and Apache Kafka.
- Knowledge of Event Driven Architecture.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.