Power Services Training Specialist
Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a U.S. Services Training Specialist, responsible for developing the knowledge
and skills of members of Schneider Electric’s workforce, thereby allowing them to meet the company’s current and
future business objectives
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+
employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our
technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver
solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Develop, coordinate, and perform FSR training and qualification plans in order to maximize SE’s business opportunities
and increase service reliability while lowering response time to customers.
- Provide maintenance and operation training on Power equipment
- Drive KPIs as defined by management to maximize Service goals to identify weaknesses and make corrections to
training delivery in order to enhance Service delivery.
- Train FSRs and partners on administration processes and field service reporting requirements.
- Work independently and collaborate with team members
Qualifications - External
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do no t
necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if:
- Enjoy Travel
- Outgoing and Enthusiastic
- Thrive in front of people
- Enjoy sharing knowledge
- 5 years industry experience with electrical distribution systems and equipment.
- Strong knowledge and demonstrated experience working with Square D Power distribution equipment processes for
testing and validating product installations.
- Demonstrated training knowledge and expertise with the system, structures and processes required to perform job tasks
for the products assigned to you.
- Facilitation skills combined with the ability to negotiate successfully to the benefit of the organization
- Strong presentation and communication skills (written and oral) are required
- Ability to identify, monitor, report and track key metrics for successful training
- Demonstrate the capability to autonomously prepare for, manage and conduct training classes without supervision: plan
and execute projects independently
- Demonstrate the ability to complete projects on time in an urgent manner. This includes professional follow-through along
with attention to detail
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid
family leave, 401(k)+ match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers.
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different
perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as
they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what
our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting,
hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability,
national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.