What will you do?
- 90% Onsite Activities
- Request and Deliver material as required
- Assist in coordination of Subcontractors when necessary
- Onsite validation and commissioning of Construction Projects
- Troubleshoot and report / correct system issues
- Load and Test System Databases
- Backup Databases, and tune systems
- Checkout and Startup Control Systems
- Assist with creation of Graphic Interfaces
- Assist with project documentation
- Coordinate and communicate with internal and external team members
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Bachelor or Associates degree in related fields (EE, EET, Computer Science, ME, HVAC), or related experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational and customer skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs, Word, Excel, Visio, Project, Access, Power Point
- Basic understanding of networks
- Good conceptual aptitude
- Good understanding or desire to peruse career in Building Automation. (HVAC, Access Control, CCTV, or other building systems).
- Product or Industry knowledge is highly desired.
What's in it for me?
- Career advancement opportunity
- Continued training and support for professional growth
- Incredible benefit package
Who will you report to?
This position will report to the Operations Manager
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.