Does working with data on a day-to-day basis excite you? Do you always look for solving business problems using data as your primary source of truth? Are you interested in enabling your consumers to forecast and predict what actions to undertake based on data? Are you interested in solving concrete problems, achieving results, and applying technology to real-life business cases.? If this is what excites you, then you’ll love working in our AI Solutions team.
Schneider AI Hub team is a global organization led by the Chief AI officer. AI Hub organization has a mandate to spearhead the AI-driven digital transformation of Schneider Electric. We work with both external Schneider customers and internal functions to identify opportunities to create values and improve efficiencies, leverage the tremendous volume of data and our domain knowledge to develop AI solutions, and scale and productionize the solutions
We are looking for a passionate Data Scientist with proven ability to drive business results leveraging AI, Machine Learning and Deep Learning techniques. You will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams to help them discover insights hidden in data sets and enable stakeholders to improve business. AI ethics, fairness and secure development practices are also our focus areas.
- Brainstorm with LoB (lines of business) representatives on Artificial Intelligence use cases and corresponding data sets.
- Design, implement, test, validate, and industrialize AI and ML functions to be incorporated in products, systems and solutions.
- Work with customer product owners, AI product managers on customer projects as key data science resource to develop AI ML products and solutions.
- Stay up to date on technology developments in the area of AI ML. Contribute to state-of-the-art monitoring (literature and patent review, trend analysis, startup evaluation), technological watch and experimentation of new technologies, tools and processes, to improve products and services as well as development practices within the company.
- Contribute to the identification and evaluation of potential external partners.
- Share knowledge and coach junior data scientist and engineers within the AI Hub team and beyond.
- Contribute to intellectual property protection, capitalization of knowledge, and internal and external communication on Artificial Intelligence applications.
- An MS., Ph.D., or equivalent experience in a related discipline (Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or C.S.)
- At least 5 years of experience in machine learning development at scale.
- Experience with SQL, as well as a mix of experience with different types of data: time series, streaming, texts, voice, images, videos.
- Proficiency in Python or other similar programming languages, with extensive experiences in open-source ML libraries such as scikit-learn, XGBoost, and DL frameworks such as TensorFlow/Keras/PyTorch
- Software engineering experience: capacity to perform coding, debugging, testing (including unit tests, functional tests, and integration tests) and troubleshooting throughout the application development process and in agile environment.
- Experience with public clouds, preferably AWS and/or Azure and AWS SageMaker and/or Azure Machine Learning and other related cloud services.
- Experience with end-to-end deployment of machine learning applications is a big plus.
- Experienced working in an agile environment a
- Demonstrated communication skills to convince with words, impact presentations with data, and influence with visuals.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.