What will you do?
- Utilize Lean Six Sigma skills to address complex process opportunities with simple solutions.
- Identify constraints to achieving goals and collaborate to find and implement effective solutions via our SIM (Short Interval Management) process
- Develop cost estimates, determine work standards, and develop and implement improvement within our processes.
- Supports project launch, process tooling, fixture, and equipment design, purchase, and maintenance, line architecture, and material flow implementations
- Define the internal flow architecture based on the principles of the Schneider Production System including global architecture for warehousing.
- Measure and analyze warehouse performance (cost and service) and implement corrective actions
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Prior experience in Value Stream analysis; Lean concepts (ie. 5S, Line architecture / 2 bin design, material providing and handling / route design, work instructions, etc.)
- Experience with root cause analysis utilizing problem solving tools identifying and correcting issues.
What's in it for me?
- Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k)+ match, and more.
Who will you report to?
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.