Summer Manufacturing Operators (1st and 2nd Shift)
Looking for a Summer job? Schneider Electric in Foxboro, MA is looking for Manufacturing Operators for the summer! Positions available on 1st and 2nd Shift, flexible and Part Time Schedules available!
Recognized on the 2021 Best Workplaces in Manufacturing & Production list by Great Place to Work and Fortune.
What will you do?
- Able to perform mechanical assembly of subassemblies using hand and/or power tools.
- Testing and troubleshooting of subassemblies and final assemblies.
- Responsible for ensuring that work order protocols are followed and that work order paperwork is completed as the work is performed
- Follow prescribed safety rules and regulations and maintain quality standards
What qualifications will make you successful?
- All candidates are required to show proof of high school graduation and must be at least 18 years old.
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work safely in a team environment and take responsibility for quality of work.
- Ability to consistently stand for entire shift
Preferred Experience but not required:
- Previous manufacturing and/or logistics experience
What's in it for me?
- Great opportunity for a summer job!
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.