Offer Management Intern/Co-Op
Schneider Electric is seeking a Fall Intern / Co-op to join the Offer & Product Management team in our Nashville or Raleigh Hub locations.
What will you do?
- Support the Medium Voltage business for our Power Systems business unit
- Work with cross-functional US teams such as product management, product marketing, plant operations, digital marketing, design engineering and sales organization teams
- Conduct in-depth market and profitability analysis, market segmentation, as well as evaluate pricing for the business
- Create new multimedia assets for the salesforce training program
- Many other exciting projects
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Pursuing a degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Data Analytics, or other related field
- Available during the fall semester
- Prior experience or coursework related to pricing, market segmentation, strategy, analysis
- Excellent verbal communication skills and willingness to learn
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
What's in it for me?
- Exposure to several cross-functional teams within the business
- Hands-on experience and learning opportunities from experienced professionals
- Networking opportunities to help advance your career
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.