Systems Application Engineer
Schneider Electric has an outstanding opportunity in Secaucus, NJ for a passionate individual to assume the role of Systems Application Engineer.
What will you do?
- Design Schneider Electric control systems for buildings
- Meet with project teams to coordinate designs and installation details
- Document field modifications
- Read and follow job specifications
What qualifications will make you successful?
- A degree from an accredited university in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or similar program
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical engineering principles required
- Controls systems/HVAC systems knowledge is a plus but will be trained
- Programming knowledge/skills is a plus but will be trained
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
What's in it for me?
- Hands-on experience in the field
- Opportunities to learn from experienced team members
- Opportunities for growth and to expand your career
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.