Order Processing Specialist
What will you do?
- Directs and coordinates the processing of domestic and international sales orders.
- Coordinates customer order inspections.
- Revise order information per customer requests, including tags, quantities, shipping address, etc.
- Monitors sales order system to ensure accurate receipt and booking of sales orders.
- Tracks sales shipment, delivery, billing and backlog activities.
- Responds to inquiries regarding status of orders and resolves customer order difficulties.
- Manages orders with special shipping requirements including processing of export shipments.
- Creates export documentation as required for international shipments.
- Provides order processing training and on-boarding of new sales reps.
- Creates and processes orders for materials from inter- and intra-company locations.
- Maintains customer files with sales contracts and other information.
- Coordinates with departments regarding order status, shipping dates, prices, product availability and back orders.
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience working in Customer Service or order delivery related area.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer skills, SAP, workable knowledge of Microsoft office including word and excel.
- Ability to be detail oriented and able to coordinate work efforts to meet daily demands with little or no supervision.
- Ability to be self-directed and self-motivated.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
What's in it for me?
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k)+ match, and more.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.