BAS Project Manager
What will you do?
The Project Manager plans, directs and coordinates activities of multiple project teams to ensure that goals and objectives of the project/s are accomplished on time, implemented at or below the estimated cost, and billed in a timely fashion throughout the duration of the project/s.
- Manages resources by planning, scheduling and forecasting manpower and resource requirements
- Coordinates project in accordance with contract documents and approved sales estimate
- Manages all document control for projects, including but not limited to RFI's, meeting minutes, punch lists, transmittal log, submittal log, change order log and issues log
- Prepares project billing revenue forecasts and schedules of values
- Review all estimates and change orders for accuracy and approve all team project submittals
- Accountable for financial management on all assigned projects
- Prepares installation subcontractor bidding documents and helps negotiates subcontracts with the Pre-Con Team
- Obtain, organize and maintain all project contract documents in accordance with Schneider Electric quality policy
- Prepares and updates project schedule, cost estimates, an budgets
- Prepares and delivers final project documentation to the customer and collect payment
- Signature level authority as indicated by the Authorization Level Document
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Bachelors Degree in engineering field
- 5+ years of Building Automation experience and HVAC Controls
- Experience working on projects onsite with customers
What's in it for me?
- Career Growth and advancement opportunity
- Exceptional compensation package with bonus
- Excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, PTO, 401K with 6 % match, Stock purchase option, Tuition reimbursement, Wellness Program, company discounts, and much more!
Who will you report to?
This position is located in Andover, MA and reports to the Operations Manager.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.