Onsite Support Technician
Schneider Electric has an opportunity for an Onsite Support Technician in Columbia, SC.
You will act as a technical buddy for end users and support them with their technology related queries and issues. You will be responsible for providing support for Schneider Electric workplace and infrastructure equipment (including network related ones), physically on-location at Schneider Electric facilities including but not limited to:
- Desk-side support
- Hardware break and fix
- Create, Receive, Monitor, Maintain and Resolve work tickets
- Warranty Management
- IMACD (Installation, Move, Add, Change, and Disposal Services)
- Hardware and Software Asset tracking
- Enterprise IT web and mobile application support
- VIP Support
- Local Asset Inventory Management
- Non-Catalogued Onsite Services (Non-Standard Service Requests)
- Support onsite Video Conference devices like Polycom, Lenovo, Logitech etc
- Network Troubleshoot
- Printer Setup
- Desk phone Support
- Onboarding Training for end users
- Maintain on-site presence at designated service locations to support end users
- Supporting Remote users if required
- Pro-active and on-demand health check for onsite IT equipment
- Other duties as assigned
- (Wireless Content Display Support)
- (Tape Rotation)
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Graduated from a university related to Computer Science
- 3 years + of end user support experience in different platforms
- Hands-on experience with SCCM, AD, McAfee, MS Outlook, Office 365, Mobile Device Management
- Experienced with ITSM tools
- Experience in governance and management of Vendors.
- Overall technical understanding of latest IT platforms and services (e.g. networking, hardware, web development, app development, cloud computing, etc.).
- Advance level of English (Speaking, Writing, Reading)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Desirable Skills
- Experience with VIP users support
- Microsoft certified professional
- ITIL and ITSM experience
What's in it for me?
Schneider Electric offers an inclusive benefits package to support all of our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401 (k) + match, well-being programs, holidays and paid time off, military leave benefits and more. Learn more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.