Product Manager - Access Control
Schneider Electric has a exciting opportunity for a passionate individual to assume the role of Access Control Product Manager for the EcoStruxure Building Management line of business. The Buildings Business of Schneider Electric provides Intelligent building management solutions to help customers create a secure, productive, and comfortable environment for its occupants while help reduce energy consumption and run building operations efficiently.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial product management individual to support the EcoStruxure Security global offer. As an Access Control Product Manager, you will be responsible for the roadmap, and marketing activities of your assigned portfolio. You will craft the messaging and positioning for the portfolio and work to understand customer needs to feed the development roadmap. This is your unique opportunity to work closely across the product management, R&D, sales and marketing teams to amplify the values of EcoStruxure smart buildings in the market.
You need to be driven, responsible, and curious with experience in the successful execution and delivery of products to market. You’re excited about developing the business with go to market strategies, designing and implementing solutions while also keeping pace with the market and engaging customers to understand their needs.
What do you get to do in this position?
Understanding of the Access Control offer environment:
- Evaluate periodically the market & competition landscape
- Evaluate and prioritize features for inclusion in the product roadmap
- Identify new trends impacting the market
- Understand business models for new services-based access control
- Remain connected with customers and meet regularly
Monitor Access Control offer performance in regions:
- Monitors the business (turnover, volume, profitability, market shares etc.)
- Monitors and review the reference market prices and delta prices of the Access Control offer (HW and SW)
- Meet customers to verify the offer market fit
- Co-work with commercial teams to maximize the business
- Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and work in conjunction with product managers to develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
This job might be for you if you are skilled at:
- Launching new products supported by market analysis, business case, offer segmentation, and competitive analysis
- Conducting win/loss analysis with sales team
- Developing persona-based requirements gathered through surveys, customer interviews and focus groups
- Provide product briefing and work with Marcom team to ensure proper communication (internal & external) and launch of the offers
- Establishing product pricing, with rationale from both Unique Value proposition and competitive analysis,
- Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- 5 or more years industry experience in roles such as strategy, business development, product management, or equivalent
- Experience in an international environment
- Strong analytical skills coupled with creative thinking
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to operate in a fastpaced, constantly evolving environment
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and crossfunctional teams, and third parties.
- Willingness to travel around 20% when conditions allow
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.