Schneider Internship - Manufacturing Engineer (Winter/Spring 2023)
Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer Intern at our Foxboro, MA location!
What do you get to do in this position?
- Work with other members of the team to evaluate lean processes by applying Manufacturing Time Definition and Value analysis to identify opportunities for manufacturing operations improvement.
- Capture business value through leading continual improvement activities through best-in-class methodologies, such as Kaizen Blitz and A3 problem solving
- Gain exposure to Schneider Production System framework and methodology to gain skills as a leader in business transformation and change leadership
- Gain a working understanding of the facility operations through exposure to cross functional teams and projects
- Apply classroom theory to a real-world application in a manufacturing setting
- Work independently while partnering with the onsite manufacturing engineers, production personnel, and support staff
- Work in a fast-paced, fun, and inclusive environment while gaining exposure and experience in manufacturing engineering and project management
- Drive ownership & accountability to project activities for key team members
This job might be for you if:
- Actively enrolled in an degree program: Industrial, Mechanical, or Supply Chain
- The ability to influence and convince and maintain open mind to other ideas and approaches
- Strong verbal, written communication skills, and presentation skills
- The ability to accept and incorporate constructive criticism
- Local candidates preferred as this role will not offer relocation
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.