The Foxboro, MA manufacturing plant has an exciting opportunity for a Training Coordinator! This person will be responsible for ensuring all people working on our behalf are skilled to carry out their responsibilities; have the knowledge needed to ensure high quality in our products and services while meeting the requirements of ISO9001, Schneider Performance System, and other internal and external quality standards. You will also support various activities, such as documentation control and work instruction updates to drive continuous improvement and customer satisfaction.
What will you do?
- General Plant Training
- Coordinate in-person plant trainings including, those for Safety, Quality, and SPS, and capture info in the My Learning Link system with support from HR Dept.
- Conduct surveys to determine training needs within the
- Select and/or develop training material with the help of other team members and best practices from other plants
- Apply tests and/or evaluations to people in training to measure the progress and effectiveness of the
- Support planning and execution of trainings related to SPS category requirements in coordination with category owners
- With help of Safety and Quality depts as necessary, deliver on-boarding training and plant tours to new hires and ensure all on-boarding checklist items are completed on timely basis.
- Manage Passport, or plant-specific employee training booklet content with support of relevant depts
- Process Training (Production, Material Handling, & Shipping Depts
- Ensure trainees are getting certified in timely basis, scheduling training w/ team leaders and trainers for production, material handling, and shipping processes
- Learn critical processes to become a trainer for those processes
- Develop/improve and administer “train the trainer” training to process trainers
- Identify priorities for cross-training and schedule trainings with Dept Supervisor
- Ensure trainings for process changes (originating in QT9 or elsewhere) are documented and carried out in timely basis by the trainers
- Manage certification forms, Training Matrix & E-Versatility training platform to ensure it reflects current training status.
- Validate effectiveness of training by supporting weekly process line audits
- Develop and manage an offline training center for new hires to learn key skills (soldering, quality, DISS, LDS, backlight, pick to light, etc)
- Establish operator skill level re-evaluation procedure and requirements, and coordinate re-evaluations with Production Supervisor to follow cadence dictated within E-Versatility
- Help develop new training documentation for Material Handling & Shipping processes as required
- Quality & Safety Training
What qualifications will make you successful?
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Highly motivated and self-directed with ability to work in a diverse team
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively and efficiently, such as an ongoing training plan schedule
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Manufacturing/logistics experience
- Associate’s degree (preferably in Electrical, Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering)
- Experience with Schneider Electric tools/programs (SPS, Phoenix, eVersatility, etc.)
What's in it for me?
Well-being programs provide the ability to earn rewards through free annual
health evaluations, flu shots, health coaching, tobacco cessation and more
Paid holidays, PTO without accrual, ability to purchase additional PTO
Flexible work arrangements for better work/life balance
Who will you report to?
Customer Satisfaction & Quality Manager for Global Supply Chain Foxboro Plant
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.