Safety, Health & Environment Intern
What will you do?
- Risk assessment and Job Hazard Analysis
- Development of site-specific safety trainings
- Digitization of EHS documents
- Projects around top 5 hazards
- Lead 5s safety initiatives
- Ergonomic assessments
- Environmental Health and Safety program review
- Behavior-Based safety
- Other projects as needed / working alongside seasoned professionals
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Working towards Engineering or Safety & Environmental degree
- Junior or Senior standing
- You are a team player who has a great attitude and strong work ethic
- Have experience with Microsoft Office Suite
What's in it for me?
- Valuable hands on knowledge and work experience
- Valuable mentor relationships and the opportunity to grow your connections within a global, inclusive and dynamic organization
- Create a path to your career goals
Who will you report to?
An experienced Logistics Engineer
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.