Cloud Architect, Digital Twin
ARE YOU READY to step up to the Build the New ETAP Electrical Digital Twin and take your technology expertise to the next level?
You will bring innovation, intelligence, and industry experience together with the newest technologies to help ETAP innovate at scale and transform its business.
WORK YOU’LL DO
As a Senior Cloud Architect, you will be involved in the design, implementation and operation of technology-based business solutions based on Cloud Services to manage Cloud based Interoperability Features and Partnership enablement of the ETAP line of Software.
- Managing Development Teams internationally located (NA, Europe, India)
- Analyzing new and existing public cloud services and create solutions that meet stakeholder requirements and standards
- Owning the end-to-end delivery of solutions which will include developing, testing and releasing Infrastructure as Code
- Help our ETAP Product Technical team to modernize their architecture and core technologies
- Contributing to the refinement of technical requirements of ETAP Software.
- Designing and implementing secure, scalable, and innovative solutions
- Creating and updating applicable technical documentation
- Coaching and mentoring team members
- Consult on best engineering practices, quality standards and principles
- Build full-stack automated quality (CI/CD), deployment, and monitoring and Promote best practices for building and operating highly reliable systems.
- You will be analyzing and implementing configuration changes and assisting in the design of cloud related solutions to meet both functional and technical requirements
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Engineering
- Extensive working knowledge of Cloud technologies Microsoft Azure specialization is appreciated.
- Excellent communication skills verbal & written in English. To be able to communicate with IT teams and departments, end users and customers
- Vast experience in developing associated business cases and plans which are detailed, actionable and aligned with industry best practices
- Ability to solve complex technical problems and accomplish tasks with minimal supervision
- Experience supporting career & knowledge development for engineers.
- Ability to support project team to prioritize activities and provide deliverables as planned
- Minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in one or more cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining solutions in GCP or AWS or Azure
- Excellent knowledge of CI/CD concepts and tools such as Azure DevOps / GitLab
- Experience with configuration management tools
- Developing and deploying Infrastructure as Code (IaC).
- Familiar with containers
- Knowledge of cloud monitoring and alerting services and capabilities.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€34bn global revenue
128 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.