Product Manager, Edge (Telecommute)
This position is responsible for managing product strategy and solution roadmaps for the Grid Edge demand side management software-as-a-service solution. Products in Grid Edge are focused on delivering customer engagement, energy efficiency and demand response solutions for utilities. The selected candidate will have experience in the electric utility market; possess marketing and technical skills, and have an ability to work across departments.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Create, maintain, prioritize, and sequence the product backlog
- Develop and foster relationships within existing and target customers in order to identify key requirements and critical pain-points
- Generate product insights based on identified feature requests, pain points, and overall software strategy
- Define product offering, delivery, and support requirements to successfully grow revenue and margins in target geographies
- Clearly articulate product decisions to users, the product team, internal stakeholders, and engineers
- Manage project planning, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings
- Support sales efforts with presentations, customer meetings and demonstrations, proposal responses, and go-to-market strategies
- Work closely with product development teams to define solution requirements and coordinate the launch of software releases.
- Experience in the electric utility market (minimum 3 years)
- Solid understanding of energy efficiency, demand response and customer engagement software technology
- Proven ability to positively influence & energize cross departmental teams
- Customer focused and results oriented
- Bachelor’s degree
- MBA is a plus