Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
This position is accountable for managing moderate size and complez customer project orders, from start to finish, so that it is completed on time and within budget.
- Provide technical guidance throughout development of cost estimates/proposals, control submittals, construction, operations, and project commissioning.
- Individual in this position will evaluate MEP and submittal drawings, specifications, job site requirements, bill of material alignment with specifications & clarify expectations prior to the start of projects.
- Understand security, access control, CCTV, intrusion alarm systems, intercom systems or other building or electrnoic control systems.
- Must be able to work directly with facilities owners and local contractors
- Strong customer service skills
This job might be for you if:·
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Engineer
- Willingness to learn and expand knowledge
- You desire to work effectively and cooperatively with diverse team members to achieve overall project quality and customer satisfaction within the project budget and schedule constraints
- You are self-motivated
- You possess an attention to detail
- You possess problem solving skills
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.