Regional Internal Control (Internal Audit & Compliance)
He/She will participate to the improvement of internal Control in all Schneider Electric entities in Greater India territory.
Expected contributions of the position to the results of the organization:
- Integration of Mergers & Acquisition with a focus on Schneider Electric key internal controls integration.
- Contributing to the Internal Control process in terms of improvement of internal controls and implementation of action plans in the entities of the territory. Upon management request: improvement on areas requiring specific attention.
- Raise the awareness of internal controls in the territory.
- Be the champion for key internal controls (as well as process owner for certain controls) and its implementation.
- Be the segregation of duties champion in the territory.
- Support the definition of Chart of Authority matrix.
- An active member of the management team, he/she is required to work closely with all stakeholders to ensure that internal controls are in place and where necessary action plans are implemented.
- Network with other internal controllers to share and leverage on good practices and guidance.
Desired Candidate Profile:
A Qualified Chartered Accountant from a similar industry.
Years on Job related Experience:
Total of 10 to 12 years professional experience with 5 –7 years experience in Big 4 (audit), Internal Audit - focused on internal control & compliance, Key role within operational or financial functions with broad view of business processes.