Rewards Application Consultant
A place in the Sales Incentive Transformation team, to design, develop, configure, deploy and support Xactly Incent for Sales Payees and Managers in Schneider Electric. The role will be part of HR Systems in Schneider Digital-Enterprise IT and focus on managing rewards applications, and reporting to the capability leader.
- Primarily working on Xactly Incent tool and related modules such as Connect and Analytics
- Connected to applications and platforms such as JIRA & Salesforce.com
- Configuring incentive plans including KPIs, Targets, Calculations, Payout Curves...
- Designing and implementing data integration and data reporting
- Adhering to and improving processes to streamline work
- Individual contributing to team success
- and; customer centricity to not just achieve performance SLAs, but regularly exceed them.
- Self-driven quick-learner interested in supporting (IT Support) a global sales incentive management tool in collaboration with other experts, administrators, managers, employees and leaders.
- >4 years experience in IT, HRIS or Sales Excellence
- Excellent at setting up mathematical formulas in applications.
- Essential - Multi-skilled analytical mindset which is happy working in a realm involving repetitive complex mathematical setups in a no-code environment
- Essential - Strong verbal and written communication skills coupled with curiosity
- Essential - Ability to handle stress from short timelines and demanding customers
- Preferred - hands-on with configuring Xactly modules (Incent, Connect, Forms etc) or similar incentive management application
- Undesirable - Expertise/focus-skill driven individuals or people motivated by coding and/or complex problem solving.
You are an Individual contributing to team success with customer centricity to not just achieve performance SLAs, but regularly exceed them.