Sales Account Executive
Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Sales Account Executive in our Midwest locations.
We are redefining a new world of energy. If you have the passion to work hard, the curiosity to discover what will make your client’s successful, and the ability to articulate that across multiple stakeholders than this could be the role for you. This entrepreneurial, multi-functional position combines elements of sales. marketing, business development, consulting, communication and customer engagement. Schneider Account Executives partner with their clients at every level of the sales cycle from identification through account planning, development of the deal to the close of business. They interact with the highest levels of decision makers and change the organizational energy footprint for years to come.
We provide highly sustainable, comprehensive ways to reduce energy expenses and achieve and sustain better overall performance from our client’s facilities. We are looking for executive sales professionals who love to win, work hard, are passionate, relentless, inquisitive, creative, confident, work well in a team - and lead that team, are problem solvers with excellent communication, networking and program management skills. Is that you?
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Identify and build new client relationships with research and community outreach
- Create lead generation campaigns to prospect and build new business
- Lead internal teams
- Facilitate industry events
- Present to C-Suite clients
- Close multi-million-dollar design-build energy infrastructure deals
In a typical week here’s some of the things you’ll do…
- Call on executive-level prospects.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to c-level key stakeholders.
- Lead the development of strategic and tactical plans for moving prospects to clients.
- Network inside relevant vertical market and industry organization to educate, expand prospect opportunities and promote Schneider as the industry leader.
- Negotiate the price and contract for large, complex infrastructure improvements.
This job might be for you if:
- You have demonstrated success in closing complex service and/or solution sales, not strictly product sales.
- You are initiating and closing sales of large $ volume at high organizational levels – C-suite or equivalent – public sector
- 4+ year college/university degree and a minimum of 5 years of direct sales experience. Demonstrated achievement of significant sales goals in previous work environments.
- You are self-motivated and competitive and have leadership skills and interests.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Would you like to work for a company that is recognized as a trusted industry leader?
* Ranked # 1 Energy Services by Navigant Research.
* Only energy services company ranked in the top 100 of the world’s most ethical companies by Ethisphere (Eight consecutive years 2011 to 2018)
* Annually ranked in the top 100 world’s most sustainable corporations, by Corporate Knights, Inc.
* Recognized on Fortune magazine’s 2018 Most Admired Companies list as 5th in the Electronics Industry.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.