Segment Account Manager
Great People make Schneider Electric a great company.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
The Role: Segment Account Manager
We are looking for an experienced Segment Account Manager to Develop and implement, the commercial strategy for WWW (Water & Waste Water) and CPG Segments (Consumer Products Group, includes Food & Beverages, Home & Personal Care and Life Sciences) in Singapore to profitably grow the sales of Schneider Electric products, solutions and services.
What will you do?
• Grow profitable annual sales within selected accounts by securing order targets and maximizing direct and indirect revenue for entire Schneider Electric portfolio
• Animate and orchestrate entire eco system – End Users, Specifiers, Channels (Contractors, Panel Builders, System Integrators, Field Services) - to capture optimum share of wallet
• Be a thought leader and trusted advisor for selected customers and segments
• Role model “native digital” values by championing Industry 4.0 Solutions
• Build robust medium term (3 years) pipeline by identifying capital and operational expenditure opportunities to target at customer
• Establish local customer intimacy through connections at engineering & purchasing department and key decision makers of the local customer organization
• Actively engage with the Regional Segment Leaders and Strategic Account Executives to implement Segment and Account level strategy in Singapore
Who would be successful?
• Degree in Engineering/Business or equivalent
• Demonstrates track record of direct account management (NOT channels)
• Previous experience in handling in WWW OR CPG accounts
• Understanding of entire ecosystem of EU, Specifiers, Channels
• Demonstrates significant experience in solution selling by detecting and discussing industry and customer pain points and proposing high value solutions
• Good knowledge of electrical distribution, automation and control products, solutions, critical power, building automation
• Strong leadership skills to leverage the entire SE organization to meet Strategic Accounts’ expectations and generate long term profitable business to SE
• Good understanding of the customers’ problems & technology, industry-specific knowledge preferred (good capacity to listen)
• Understand Schneider Electric’s products and competitors are an advantage
What’s in it for me?
• Global family leave
• Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and dependents
• Blue sky Friday
• Worldwide Employee Stock Ownership
• On-site gym
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
Video Link: https://youtu.be/J0cFSdFpI24
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.