Senior Project Engineer / Project Engineer / Assistant Project Engineer
• Project management for Data Center equipment and others installation
• Preparation of contract submittals - materials, documents and drawings
• To ensure project documentation and correspondences are maintained properly
• To manage commercial and technical aspects of projects, including planning of project budget, scope control, problem solving, schedule and etc.
• To ensure improvement in project profit margin through cost control and securing variation orders
• Forecast the project condition to well internal/external human resources managing and coordination
• Evaluate and well manage all potential risk to deliver the project smoothly.
• To ensure timely delivery of projects and control schedule to make sure project on-time delivery.
• To maintain good relations with key customers and ensure customer satisfaction
• Have ability/confidence to liaise with all levels of colleagues and clients
• To ensure that Quality standards of the company are adhered to and customer expectations are met
• Keep continuous communication with customer to well understand customer's needs
• Higher Diploma/Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Building Services Engineering or related disciplines
• 3 - 5 years engineering experience in critical system or Building Service
• Acquire knowledge in E&M and others system
• Good analytical & interpersonal skills and able to work under pressure
• Proactive, strong planning and organizing ability with good problem solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal & communication skills especially in English and Chinese
• Familiar with AutoCAD and MS Project
• Good communication skill & responsibility