Senior Project Manager
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a fundamental human right. Therefore, we provide energy and digital automation solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
Why Schneider Electric
- Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index (2021), Fortune's Most Admired Companies (2021), and Corporate Knights Most Sustainable Corporation (2021
- Our workplace flexibility policies allow you to manage your unique life, work in a way that is best for you with paid time off available when we need it, and the unique option to purchase more if you want i
- Our pay equity program promotes fairness everywhere and enhancing your skills, and high performance is rewarded by competitive pay, incentive programs, and opportunities to grow
The Regional Application Center Global Customer Projects group delivers sizeable, highly complex electrical distribution & automation solutions. The equipment incorporates the full spectrum of Schneider Electrics' innovative product range, particularly its LV/MV Power Solutions with high system integration and IoT digital software offerings, third party equipment/systems, and modular mechanical integration solutions.
Due to the ongoing success of our Global Customer Projects group and a robust future pipeline of projects, we have an immediate need for a highly experienced senior project manager to join our team. Whilst the preferred location is Sydney, we may consider other areas for the right candidate.
The key responsibility of this role is to work within the APAC Regional Application Centre, ensuring that projects are delivered according to the requirements of our formal project execution process, Customer Project Process (CPP). In addition to successful delivery, this position must improve margin, maintaining positive cash flow, and ensuring an exceptional level of customer satisfaction.
- Effective utilization of internal and external resources
- Promote and provide the "One Schneider" approach to solutions to customers
- Build and maintain close relationships and networks with internal and external stakeholders
- including factories located globally
- Define project documents, including scope, financial and risk management plans
- Be recognized as the key contact for the customer, including escalation point
- effectively communicate, builds and maintain strong relationships with
Why are you perfect for this role?
- Your tertiary qualification in electrical engineering or a related technical field and PMP certification
- Your success in the delivery of sizeable electrical distribution & automation packages with high levels of system integration with digital software offerings
- Your previous achievements will include data centre or oil & gas infrastructure, airports, tunnels or similar magnitude complex projects
- Solid experience working with third party suppliers and OEM's to integrate equipment and systems within a construction site environment
- You have an enviable track record of full life cycle delivery, on time, to budget within the scope of highly complex projects involving multinational stakeholders, with responsibility for the P&L
- High level of organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills, including customer-facing
- Your extensive and proven track record of success in a similar role
At Schneider Electric, we put customers first, embrace differences and act like owners. Our leaders are tasked with shaping our future, building the best teams, and using their judgment to deliver results. We are a great place to work, but we are continually striving to be the best workplace; join us and see how!
All applicants must have working rights in Australia at the time of application
We do not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies. Unsolicited candidates submitted will be considered a direct candidate application, and no fee will be payable
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.