Senior Project/Program Manager - Digital Grid
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a fundamental human right. Therefore, we provide energy and digital automation solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
Why Schneider Electric
- Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index (2021), Fortune's Most Admired Companies (2021), and Corporate Knights Most Sustainable Corporation (2021
- Our workplace flexibility policies allow you to manage your unique life, work in a way that is best for you with paid time off available when we need it, and the unique option to purchase more if you want i
- Our pay equity program promotes fairness everywhere and enhancing your skills, and high performance is rewarded by competitive pay, incentive programs, and opportunities to grow
Our digital grid products, solutions and delivery capability are recognized as best in class globally. This suite is a critical global offering for Schneider Electric, particularly for electrical utilities and the digital grid Pacific team supports this offering in Australia and New Zealand.
This newly created position is one of significant impact and reports to the digital grid regional solution centre Director and is responsible for project delivery activities for new and existing smart grid automation customers and relates to our advanced distribution management system's suite of software, but will expand into other digital grid technologies including feeder automation, distributed energy resource management, micro-grid and solar etc.
- Responsibility for the full scope of multiple projects from resource scheduling to cost management
- Proactively communicate status, budget, and timeline updates to internal and external customers
- Ensure PM methodology guidelines is adhered to throughout the entire project life cycle
- Provide direction to project teams from the assignment of individual responsibilities to technical functions
- Develop and maintain relationships, ensuring that we drive a value focus for our clients
- Manage scope to ensure all commitments are achieved within agreed on time, cost, and quality parameters
Why are you perfect for this role?
- You will have a tertiary qualification in computer science, electrical engineering, or a related technical field with PMP certification highly preferred
- Your enviable track record of full life cycle delivery of concurrent projects on time, to budget within scope
- Your experience of software solution delivery within an electrical utility segment is essential
- High level of organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills, including customer-facing
- You are an agile learner with the ability to quickly grasp new technologies at a high level
At Schneider Electric, we put customers first, embrace differences and act like owners. Our leaders are tasked with shaping our future, building the best teams, and using their judgment to deliver results. We are a great place to work, but we are continually striving to be the best workplace; join us and see how!
All applicants must have working rights in Australia at the time of application
We do not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies. Unsolicited candidates submitted will be considered a direct candidate application, and no fee will be payable
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.