This position assists in plan maintenance repairs and new installation for commercial, industrial, and institutional customers using detailed company guidelines. Performs basic customer support activities for equipment and systems products.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Repair and install various mechanical system equipment
- Troubleshoot and verify correct operation of equipment and field devices
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance on customer and company furnished equipment and devices
- Perform commissioning and startup of new Control Systems to ensure proper operation
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair to control systems wiring, hardware,and software
- Diagnose communication problems with control devices and other components
- Signature level authority as indicated by the Authorization Level Document.
- Other duties may be assigned
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the education, experience, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary duties.
- · High School Diploma required
- · Universal HVAC Certification required
- · Three years related work experience required
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- · Good understanding of HVAC systems
- · Controls product knowledge a plus
- · Strong customer service skills
- · Strong verbal and written communication skills
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the primary duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary duties. Moving over rough or uneven surfaces; recurring bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching,or similar activities; recurring lifting of moderately heavy to light items. Transporting of items such as a laptop computer and luggage; driving an automobile, etc.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the primary duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary duties.
While performing the primary duties of the job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions. Employee may work in different environments while on various job sites.Schedule: