Software, Senior Design Engineer
At Schneider-Electric with our EcoStruXure platform we deliver Innovation at Every Level. We are powering the Digitizing Economy, digitizing our customer experience, Digitizing the Energy and Automation segments. We are pioneering IoT/IIoT with our state-of-the-art technologies with connected devices, next generation Schneider-electric cloud platform, analytics, and services.
In this Job, you will be part of our EcoStruXure Innovation Journey, contributing in developing core software applications, frameworks, and foundation technologies for next generation Industrial Automation Landscape. You will be working on Schneider-Electric’s offer ecosystem on Cloud, Web, PC and Mobile.
Technical Skill Set:
- Design: Well versed with Design patterns, Good experience in design & development of desktop, web, and cloud native applications
- App Development: C#, Web API, WPF, ASP.NET, .NET Core, Entity Framework (EF), PowerShell script, Bootstrap, HTML5, Typescript/JS, Node JS, Angular 2+
- Database: One or more of : MS SQL, Document DB, RDF DB, Data Lake
- Cloud: Azure (SAAS, PAAS, IAAS and Development), Containers/Docker
- Source Control & Mgmt.: GitHub, Azure Devops, Git/SVN, Jenkins / CICD
Experience: 6 to 10 Years
- Experience in Design & Development of enterprise scale applications
- Cyber Security, Threat Modelling, Secure development
- Translating Business / Product requirements to Engineering Requirements
- System level & functional level Architecture and Design
- Ability to Influence/Convince on right technology choice and solution approaches
- Experience or Knowledge about Industrial Automation Domain is a big plus