Software Enterprise and API Product Leader
SW product leader will manage Enterprise SW offers, API and Integrations Product Management. Define, and deliver a global API product management strategy and industry leading API products with an API First mindset, bring consistency across the entities, and managing the API product catalog and capabilities.
- Develop and execute the Product Strategy for APIs
- Understand strategic and competitive position in the marketplace through stakeholder interaction and market research
- Lead prioritization efforts for API Products and Platform
- Publish API Product Standards and Frameworks
- Rollout API Product Training, Coaching, and facilitation with the support of a team
- Track global adoption, roadmap transformation activities and API product migrations
- Analyze landscape to identify business opportunities and make product/partner recommendations.
- Evolve product roadmap including authentication, API framework, governance and regulatory standards, monitoring, sandbox, and developer portal
- Champion APIs as a Product and partner with peers from across the business to align efforts towards an API First approach
- Partner with engineering to drive both technical architecture and delivery of product roadmap
- Drive the development and approval process of required business case(s) in support of the strategy.
- Leads efforts in developing product and product line strategies, directions and recommendations as input to overall company planning process.
- Provides business planning guidance and counsel to senior management to support overall company objectives and communicates with other internal groups.
- Define, monitor and analyze metrics that inform the success of APIs and new SW Enterprise offers
- You've built product roadmaps for technology products
- Adapt to changing situations (e.g., different management styles, new methods, systems and procedures) and priorities within the business and the marketplace
- Experience working directly with customers, technology vendors and business partners.
- A demonstrated passion for and the intellectual curiosity to learn new technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with team members at various levels, including business leaders
- Strategic thinker with creative problem solving and analytical skills
- Highly collaborative work style with the ability to positively negotiate, influence others and maintain effective business relationships
- Strong Product Management skills and project management skills with a focus on pragmatic solutions and project execution.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with peers, managers, and senior management
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science (or related field), MBA or related experience (preferred)
- 7- 8 years of dynamic, related work experience in technical product management with focus on APIs and Enterprise SW offers
- Business insight and software/technology engineering or a related field
- Experience in migration plans and product business impact analysis
- management within and across organizational lines.
- Demonstrated abilities interacting with technical, business and executive personnel