- Self-learning, active, independent, good interpersonally skill, ability for team works and communication
- Provide pre-sale technical support to local’s sales and marketing teams
- Work with sales and provide E&M consultants, partners and secure power sector customers technical solution / advice/ proposals
- Prepare guide specification/drawings/ tender specification prescription to consultants and customers
- Technical library filling
- Handle tender projects equipment schedules, technical compliance, tender submission and tender queries
- Communicate with product managers, line of business (LOB) for product solutions
- Support sales to generate bill of material (BOM)
- Attend tender site visits, tender interview, site meeting, site test and factory test (if necessary)
- Organize and deliver technical/application trainings and presentations to sales, project team, consultant, partners and customers
- Support sales/project execution team for material submission after tender award
- Support marketing team, channel team, sales team on events/ functions etc.
- Indoor, outdoor, factory and site.
- Secure power team, Channel, project, marketing team, LOB and services team
- Government departments, Consultant and utility company
- Software configuration e.g. design portal
- Other works as request by Manger
Software Skills Requirement
- MS Word, Excel, Power Point, AutoCAD etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Min. 3 years’ experience in Engineering. Building services engineering and mechanical engineering in HVAC preferred
- Fluent in English Writing and Speaking
- Cantonese speaking and work experience in E&M consultant/ data center field preferred