Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
This position is responsible for the hardware engineering discipline and participating in the design, development, and systems and processes required to fulfill specific customer requirements. The Hardware Engineering interfaces with internal and external customers to develop building automation designs and functional specifications, resolve engineering issues, and contribute to tool development and enhancements within the hardware engineering discipline.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
· Design the building automation control system based off of an engineer’s plans and specifications
· Establish project design standards and conventions while facilitating improvements to quality
· Coordinate resources as needed, including scheduling and establishing needs
· The implementation of all assigned projects so as to complete on time with a commitment to quality, professionalism, responsive service, and at or below the estimated hours in the approved estimates
· May assist Sales or Project Managers with project cost estimates
· Purchasing project material based on proper design and meeting the estimate
The requirements listed below are representative of the education, experience, skills and / or abilities required. An individual must meet the minimum requirements as listed in each qualifications subsection.
· Four – year degree or related work experience required
· OSHA 10 required
· Five years relevant work experience required
Skills and Abilities
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills including, but not limited to, the ability to influence internal and external customers, listen effectively, and solicit input from others
· Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to, Word, Excel, Project
· Excellent organizational skills including, but not limited to, the ability to handle multiple demands and assignments, the ability to prioritize tasks effectively and efficiently, and the ability to manage resource procurement and utilization
· Advanced technical knowledge of building control HVAC systems
· Strong leadership skills including, team leading, employee mentoring and development, and the ability to empower others through delegating responsibility
· Advanced understanding of Schneider Electric BAS Controls Product
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it’s like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let’s make the most of your energy.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Schedule: