Technical Consultant - Absence and Time Management system
You are passionate about technology and automation?
You are interested in HR processes, new digital solutions and bringing efficiency to manual operations?
Join our mission to deliver an improved HR customer satisfaction, increased productivity and overall efficiency within our Europe HR Services organization.
What will you do?
The Technical Consultant is a catalyst and champion of innovation, who takes responsibility for influencing and supporting our strategic consultants in developing high performance smart building specifications. They will lead the definition of the technical solution and provide business value use cases to support the projects needs and deliver on customer expectations. The Technical Consultant will work closely and collaboratively with the leading consultants and the local project teams to influence the project design specification and support the deployment of the full Absence and Time Management Architecture.
- Highly motivated and respected leader with a mission to:
- Become the trusted advisor in the minds of our strategic consultant channel
- Build and animate a community within the countries to support the consultant channel
- Interpret our value positions into solutions that provide unique value, innovation and differentiation by addressing business needs, customer process and technical challenges
- Develop reference designs and engineering standards by customer
What will be your purpose?
- Responsible for leading functional design, configuration, and support of applications with a primary focus on the regional deployment of applications within HR and Time and Attendance domain.
- Define the technical specifications and influence the project consultants.
- Interacting with business customers, including the local SME, HR Business Partners, Legal and Compliance and other upstream and downstream system owners such as Labour Planning, Scheduling and Payroll, to gather and define requirements.
- Conduct fit-gap analysis of the gathered requirements, to develop a matrix of requirements that can be satisfied by configuring the timekeeping application that qualify as a Fit and those that will require a workaround or custom solution as a Gap.
- Configure the different modules of the timekeeping application namely Pay Policy, Accrual Policy and Attendance Policy based on the requirements, to be compliant with labor laws and business policy as per the country requirements
- Engage with Product Owners, SME to design application and provide end user support for multiple modules within Europe region.
- Provide expertise with Kronos (UKG) Timekeeping Application.
- Understand all legislation that drives the solution decision choices and any certification(s) required
- Attends standard (weekly/bi-weekly) status meetings, phase reviews
- Establish the “Thought Leadership” position in the market and build credibility with customers
· Domain expertise in HR, Payroll, or Time & Attendance.
· Experience in writing SQL queries, data analysis, and validation.
· Experience working with international team(s) and stakeholders.
What would help you be successful ?
- 5+ years Experience in Product Management, Program Management, Engineering, or Consulting
- Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering related field of study
- Experience in managing programs using waterfall and Agile methodology
- Experience with an enterprise software or similar company
- Demonstrated experience managing cross functional teams and cross geographies to deliver comprehensive offerings or programs to market
- Technical expertise enough to enable thoughtful solutions to problems in the developer community context
- Strong interpersonal, team and relationship building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, particularly presentation experience to senior levels of management
- Ability to explain the business and technical value of a solution offering to an audience mix of technical and non-technical customer or partner representatives
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize work, work independently and within ambiguity, produce deliverables, establish realistic goals and deadlines and manage changing priorities
What do we offer ?
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions (e.g. CSR, charity, Employer Branding, Well-Being)
- Work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals
- Buddy, mentor & induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
- Possibility to use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-region teams
- Wide choice of benefits
Share your CV (in English) with us !
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.