Technical Productivity Project Manager
Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Technical Productivity Project Manager in our Apodaca Plant 6 Location.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
The Technical Productivity Project Manager is a procurement leader responsible to develop, sell and execute cost reduction projects in a cross-functional environment aligned to the North America region strategy. Initiatives include transfer of suppliers, supply base optimization, quality & value engineering changes and supply risk mitigation among others. This position is also co-responsible to build and support a solid pipeline of projects through new ideas development, as well as, to coach, disrupt and lead the procurement organization in the project management best practices.
Job Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Development of solid business cases to mature productivity ideas and convert them into projects.
- Drive and ensure project timelines, deliverables, budget, quality, critical activities and other important KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) are within expectations and forecast.
- Establish relations with key stakeholders and lead executive presentations with senior leadership and business unit teams
- Work alongside the Engineering, Quality, Sourcing, Purchasing, Business Unit Partners and Manufacturing departments to drive and ensure the project deadlines are met.
- Perform risk management to identify and minimize issues in project execution, leading discussions and tracking of action plans with proper individuals.
- Lead productivity workshops to increase pipeline of new ideas and business cases for future projects opening
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if you fit the following :
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Business
- Bilingual in English/Spanish – business proficient (written and oral)
- +3 years proven experience working in Project Management.
- Previous experience working in Procurement, Engineering, Manufacturing or Supply Chain areas
- Proactive, dynamic, self-driven, able to achieve results via Influence and great communications skills
- Seeks solutions beyond his/her own frame of reference
- Availability to travel Internationally (Valid Passport and USA Visa)
- PMP Training
- Experience working in electric or electronics manufacturing industry.
- Interpretation of engineering specs, drawings, BOM (Bill of Material), cost modeling, inventory volumes
- PMP Certification
- Master’s in Business Administration
- Experience implementing and leading Agile (Scrum Master methodology)
- Scrum Master Certification
- Experience handling ambiguity and multiple conflicts to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced work environment
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, a culture of wellness, and more great benefits above and beyond a typical employer. Click to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/mx/carreras
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.